How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through NavodayaVidyalayaSamiti’s web-site at www.navodaya.nic.in No other means/mode of application will be accepted. PLEASE FIND DIRECT ONLINE APPLICATION LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The NavodayaVidyalayaSamiti may send call letters for written test, interview etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Applicants are first required to go to the NavodayaVidyalayaSamiti’s web-site at www.navodaya.nic.in and open the link 'Recruitment'. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled as ‘RECRUITMENT OF PGTs - 2012'
- Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the 'FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN'.
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS. Go to the nearest Branch of Union Bank of India with the Fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay, in Cash the appropriate Application Fee in favour of NavodayaVidyalayaSamiti.Applicants are required to pay Rs. 500/-+ Rs 40/- as Bank’s service charges towards non-refundable application processing charge in the form of a bank challan as mentioned above.No fees is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC / ST / PH categories and Women Candidates, hence the steps for payment of fees will not be applicable to them.
- Obtain the counterfoil (Applicant's Copy& NVS Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the NavodayaVidyalayaSamiti’s website and going to the sublink "Online APPLICATION FOR RECRUITMENT OF PGTs - 2012". Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Carefully fill in the complete details in online application form indicating the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan, scan and upload your recent photograph and signatures at the appropriate places as per instructions contained in enclosed Annexure-I and submit the same Online.
- Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan(NVS Copy) will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the written test.Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan for future use.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application, affix a recent passport size photograph and preserve it with them for their record and should not be sent at the NavodayaVidyalayaSamiti’s address or any other address. The application printout with photograph affixed will also have to be submitted during document verification at the time of interviews alongwith the attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Experience, Caste, Caste Validity, Non Creamy Layer, as applicable.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates will be required to download the call letter from Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’s website i.e. “www.navodaya.nic.in”. Candidates will be intimated about the same by e-mail& SMS.
Website Link Open
From 12.12.2011 To 13.01.2012
Date of Written Test
Payment of fees at Union Bank of India Branches
From 12.12.2011To 13.01.2012
The NVS will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified for interview. Only those OBC categories which are recognized by Government of India will be considered for appointment under OBC category.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATES
1. Results of the written exam will be published in Employment News/Samiti’s Website in due course. No enquiry in this regard will be entertained by NVS.
2. Canvassing in any form will disqualify a candidate.
3. The Samiti may take up the verification of eligibility of the candidate at any point of time prior to or after the completion of the selection process. Even if Admit Card is issued to a candidate due to lack of information in the application form or otherwise and if it is found that the candidate is not eligible his/her candidature shall be summarily rejected.
4. Any dispute with regard to this recruitment will be subject to the court having its jurisdiction in Delhi only.
5. The Samiti may, at its discretion, hold re-examination as and when necessary in case need arises for the same. In such an eventuality, candidate will have to appear for such re-examination at his/her own cost.
6. No TA etc. will be paid for appearing in the written test.
7. Selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
8. Selected candidates will initially be on probation for a period of two years, which can be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
9. Qualifications acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications. Any candidate seeking claim of equivalence of the qualifications with that of the notified one should furnish documentary evidence in support of their claim at the time of interview/selection, otherwise such cases will be rejected. Similarly, where grades have been given, the position of the mark-sheets showing equivalent percentage of marks should be produced at the time of interview/selection.
10. In case any discrepancy or variation in the translated version of this advertisement is found in Hindi or any other language, the text provided in the English version will be treated as final.