The Selection Process for the recruitment of teachers in education department of Chandigarh administration for the selection of Masters/Mistresses (TGT) for year 2015
- Two objective type tests each carrying 100Marks will be conducted.
- Candidates will selected based on total marks obtained in the two tests.
- Qualifying marks for each test is atleast 40% for SC candidates and 45% for the other candidates.
- No interview will be conducted.
- There will be no negative marking.
- Paper 1 (Morning Session) (Duration 2 hours)
- Multiple Choice Questions having 20 questions each on
- Mental Ability ,
- General Awareness and
- Teaching Aptitude
- Paper 2 (Evening Session) (Duration 2 hours)
- Multiple Choice Questions related to the subject for which the candidate has applied. Level of questions will be as per qualification prescribed for the post.
- After the conduct of the written test answer key will be uploaded on website of Education Deptt, Chandigarh as per schedule for submission of objections by the candidates.
- Marks obtained by the candidates in the written test will also be uploaded on the official website.
- Merit list will be uploaded on the official websites and on the basis of that the Education Department of Chandigarh Administration will call for document verification.
- List of selected candidates will be released on official website after checking of eligibility conditions.