QUALIFYING MARKS AND AWARD OF CTET CERTIFICATE
- The candidates appearing in CTET will be issued Marks Statement.
- The Candidates securing 60% and above marks will be issued Eligibility Certificate.
- Candidates are informed that there will be relaxation of 5% qualifying marks for SC/ST/OBC/Differently abled.
- The Eligibility criteria prescribed above are minimum requirements and for Physical Education teachers,teachers of Art Education, Craft Education, Home Science, Work Education, etc. additional requirements should be required as per norms of NCTE time to time.
- School Managements (Government, Local bodies, Government aided and unaided) may consider giving concessions to person belonging to SC/ST, OBC, differently abled persons, etc., in accordance with their extant reservation policy.
- Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.